Interested in being a Vendor at the 2021 Gentlemen's Cook-off.
This year's theme is Harlem Renaissance! The event will be held at the Delaware Art Museum on October 24 from 7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m., including music, games, and delicious food.
Dear Potental Vendor,
Thank you for expressing interest in the National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Inc. Delaware Chapter's 2021 Gentlemen's Cook-off. This year's theme is Harlem Renaissance! The event will be held at the Delaware Art Museum on October 24 from 7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m., including music, games, and delicious food.
This packet is designed to assist you in the process of applying for vendor space for this event. Please read through the entire package before submitting your vendor application.
Registration is available online at www.ncbwde.org, or you may use the application included in this packet. Applications will be reviewed as they are received. Payments for this event are due at the time of registration. Applications submitted without payment will not be accepted.
Information for event vendors will be emailed approximately two weeks before the event. Vendor fees will be returned if we are unable to accept you as a vendor for the event.
Deadline to apply is Friday, August 6, 2021. A late fee of $10 will be charged for any application that is received after the stated registration deadline. The late fee applies to all vendor categories.
We are seeking the following categories:
Community Information/Non-profit: To qualify for the non-profit category, you must be a: 501(c)3, religious, or government organization.
Businesses (non-food): All other organizations whether incorporated or not, will fall under the commercial category
Martha Morgan & Laurie M. Jacobs
Fund Development/Vendor Management Sub-Committee Members
1. Applications will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Vendor duplication will be at the discretion of the Fund Development committee members. Duplication of most vendor categories will not be permitted.
2. The theme is Harlem Renaissance. If accepted, please keep this in mind when selecting products to display and/or sell. The event will also feature a sports lounge. Products related to this topic would also be appropriate to display or sell.
3. Please fill in the application completely including contact information, business type, and items being sold or distributed. Sign the waiver at the bottom of the form and include your payment with the application.
4. In an effort to GO GREEN, receipts and event information will be emailed.
5. Vendor spaces will be assigned based on the date the application was received, vendor category, and impact on the event.
6. Vendors are required to remain set up throughout the entire event and are required to be set-up by 5:30pm.
7. We will provide each vendor with tables, tablecloths, and two chairs for the event.
8. Vehicle access is controlled during events. Please display vendor passes during set up and break down. Vendors will be responsible for any parking or traffic violations that they may incur during events. Specific guidelines for set up and break down will be provided in the event mailing two weeks prior to each event.
9. Vendors are limited to 1 table per event.
10. Vendor fees are refundable up to two week prior to the event less a $10 or 10% fee (whichever is greater), which will be kept for administrative costs. No refunds will be issued within 14 days of the event.
11. Vendors are allowed up to 2 workers (including self).
Vendors that do not comply with event rules and regulations or the directions of the event coordinator or any of his/her appointed event staff, or volunteers may be removed from the event and subject to a suspension from future NC100BW-DE event.